The quality management certificates
The FDM quality management system
is compliant with UNI ENI ISO 9001
The General Management of F.lli Della Marca s.r.l. believes that long-term success depends on the ability to satisfy contractual requirements and customer needs, knowing that the environmental impact of the work and the safety of the company's activities directly influence its market position.
The F.lli Della Marca s.r.l. also strongly believes that the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System, compliant with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard, guarantees the fulfillment of the above expectations and the compliance with the Client's expectations, thus providing greater competitiveness in the reference market and full satisfaction of the interested parties.
The goals that the company wants to reach through its Quality Management System are:
- Developing an effective Business Mapping in order to raise awareness of Risk Management and identify Risks and opportunities;
- Developing a System that can meet the needs of all interested parties, both internal and external;
- Satisfying the loyal Customer and retaining new Customers, understanding the different needs in a targeted manner;
- Complying with the laws and regulations in force and, where laws and regulations did not exist, following standards identified with a sense of responsibility;
- Maintaining an adequate technological standard in the implementation of its infrastructure works;
- Participating and winning tenders called by state or quasi-governmental bodies;
- Efficiently managing corporate resources (human and technical) through internal and external refresher courses;
- Disseminating this policy inside and outside the Company, in order to make all interested parties aware of a culture of continuous improvement in quality;
- Optimizing working conditions, removing and preventing problems, in order to reduce the costs due to non-conformities and making explicit the achievement of the quality achieved.
The Management believes that the involvement of all Company Resources , through the disclosure of the Company Policy, is essential for:
- Making sure everyone understands the contents and is aware of their importance.
- Identifying the operational implications, describing them and applying them at all levels
- Improving the methods, information and contents of the communications that impact on the Customer - Company - Supplier relationship.
FDM complies with the regulation
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
For the following products-services:
Design, production, marketing and maintenance of equipment and systems for the temperature-controlled environment and for industry, scientific and biomedical research