Climatic Hydraulic Press - Climatic Module to be Paired with any Press
If you have an hydraulic press, and you need to do tests at controlled temperatures and humidity, FDM has developed the right solution for your requirements. We designed a unique machine that allows the coupling with your current press.
The climatic chamber can be coupled and decoupled to the press in a simple and fast way, thanks to the installation of the chamber on rails. Because of this, it will be enough to pull out the chamber’s axes and slide the climatic structure backwards.
The project started with the requirement of one of our customers, who was already in possession of an hydraulic press and asked us to create a climatic module coupled with it.
We met our customer's requirements by creating a customized chamber for a unique kind of testing.
Main features of the climatic hydraulic press are:
Temperature range: -30/+80°C
Temperature changes in time: ±0.1…0.5°C
Max Cooling/Heating Speed: +5/-5°C/min
Other features of climatic hydraulic press::
- Temperature and humidity sensor positioned near the test sample
- RS485 interface port
- External electronic controller with programmer
- Controlled humidity to avoid condensation
- External glass door with inner lighting to the climatic module
- Internal and external structure completely in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Fairlead holes in both side walls
The climatic hydraulic press, can work both with manual and automatic mode through the software already installed on the press with RS485 interface and external electronic controller.
Contact us for further information.