This is the latest and portable environmental chamber that FDM realized for specific customer needs. It’s a next generation device configured with multiple advanced features realized for testing the samples with varying weathering conditions. This small environmental chamber version (40C180V25) is a ‘PID (Proportional Integral Derivative)’ regulation device that can be used for ‘stability’ testing conditions. Alternatively, it can be equipped with programmable controller for cycling test; in this case we can manipulate the temperature and humidity making the testing much more dynamic. The specimen can be easily subjected to multiple environmental parameters with its advanced attributes.
We realized this machine according to the specifications provided by the customer. Also, they required us to realize the machine with smallest possible size, easy to transport to operate in multiple laboratories. This portable environmental chamber is configured for a specific customer who requested us to resolve a particular test condition and transportability. This environmental chamber consists of numerous benefits, which makes it a ‘stand out’ with respect to its ‘attributes’. We have the required skills to help them, and we did it!
This Environmental Chamber Consists of The Following Attributes:
- Vast weathering range, with temperature ranging from -40°C to +180°C and humidity varying from 30% to 98% rh with a fluctuation range of less than 3.
- Material used to manufacture this device is of very high quality. The exterior portion is made of ‘white coated galvanized steel’ and the interior is made of ‘AISI 304 stainless steel’.
- Device is free insulated from CFC and HCFC.
- Its interior consists of steel grid which are removable and height-adjustable as required.
It is basically a single-shelve environmental chamber, with its interior and exterior dimensions suitable to categorize it as ‘Portable’ as it weighs only 80kgs.
Exterior Dimensions Are [mm]:
- Width – 444
- Depth – 695
- Height – 690
Interior Dimensions Are [mm]:
- Width – 300
- Depth – 235
- Height – 295
check here the full technical sheet
With this portable environmental chamber you have much interior space available, it can be subjected to any specimen of volume up to 25 liters, which is quite impressive with respect to its attributes.
Electrical Parameters Configured in Portable environmental chamber:
- Energy consumption at 37°C is 0.5[kWh/h]
- Voltage capacity is 220/240V
- Power Frequency of 50 Hz
- Nominal Power of 1 kW and Nominal Voltage (Phase) of ‘1-‘
- Unit Fuse of 16 A
Feature that makes this one of its kind are the safety measure taken into account to meet our customers request, it is immune to every unwanted mishaps that may occur during testing period. Those safety measures consist of:
- Constant Monitoring Controller: This reduces the chance of any unfortunate events to minimal.
- High Alarm & Security Feature: In this feature, the audio-visual alarm sets off whenever the temperature becomes too ‘HOT’ for the testing specimen.
- Security Device with manual reset Class 1(DIN 12880).
To summarize: it is small and portable, can be operated in any given conditions because of its ‘dynamic’ features. In others words, a smart environmental chamber.